We are looking for Installation Engineers to join our team.
Please email email@example.com with your CV and salary expectation.
Immediate start for the right candidate.
£15,000 – £18,000 per annum.
Full Time role – Mon – Fri (9am-5pm)
Overall Job Summary:
This varied role will involve providing general administration resource within the business to meet the demands of our customers. Some of the specific day-to-day tasks will be:
• Answering the telephones and directing the calls.
• Responsible for providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
• You will communicate via phone and email .
• Maintain filing system.
• Must be computer literate with experience in MS Word and Outlook.
• General Office administration.
• Able to meet deadlines.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Managing phone calls (first point of contact for the office)
• Scheduling engineer & sales appointments and organising follow up visits if required
• Payment conversions
• Be on hand to assist others where necessary
• Other general administrative duties
• Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
• Time keeping
• Great customer service skills
• Good communication skills (written and verbal)
• A good team player
• Able to work on their own initiative
• You will have a strong work ethic, “Can do” attitude and willing to undertake any task
We are looking for a conscientious, well organised and efficient person who has a willingness to learn. You will need to be able to demonstrate that you have excellent attention to detail, along with good written and verbal communication skills. A good knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook would be an advantage.
This full time role will offer a salary commensurate with experience, following successful completion of a probationary period.
Please send your CV together with salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org